1. EC Type Examination
- A testing of essential safety requirement base on CE Directive 2007/23/EC. We provide 2 types of product testing methods to customer; testing on certain quantities of samples provided by customer and inspection of samples selected at random to check quality conforms to the standard.
2. Type approval testing.
- A series of product testing is carried out to provide evidence to national authority seeking entrance approval.
3. Standard and regulation compliance testing
- Product is being tested according to national regulations and requirements to show product compliance.
4. Classification Testing
- Product is classification according to UN Classification of Dangerous Goods.
5. Transportation Testing
- To imitate the transportation process according to international requirement for safety evaluation.